My face! Pics :)

Options
leynak
leynak Posts: 963 Member
I just thought I would post some pics here. I'm about halfway to my goal of 140. I started at 204 last July. I've gotten some compliments recently from friends on Facebook. Since I don't live near them anymore they haven't been able to see my progress & I sometimes forget that there's much of a difference. I'm just so excited that other people can see my hard work. :smile:

I don't have any pics with quite the same angles. I just realized looking through old pics that I no longer have to hold my head up to reduce my double chin! That's maybe one of the most exciting things to me. :smile:

The left sides- July 2011 Right sides- May 2012
picstitch1-3.jpg

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!!! Wow, what a difference!!! All your hard work is definitely showing!!!! Great motivation, girl!!! I'm CRAZY proud of you!!! Keep up the AWESOME work!!!!!! :drinker:
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    Congratulation on your loss. You look great. You can really tell a difference. :laugh:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome!
  • albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great work! There is a noticable difference! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • kbuelo
    kbuelo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great motivation - you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
  • Brewsters_Wifey
    Brewsters_Wifey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    thats amazing! great job!!!
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. And what a pretty girl!
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    What a big difference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!