Greek Yogurt

Options
KBGirts
KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
I am so glad I discovered Greek Yogurt. I have never been much of a yogurt person, but I love this stuff. I buy the plain and add my own fruit to cut down on sugars. Adding blueberries is amazing!

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I love mixing it with berries and high fiber cereal like Kashi Go Lean Crunch. I had that for breakfast this morning. Mmmmmmmm......
  • spicychick1987
    Options
    Did you try stonyfield farm yogurt?
    They are my favorite! Especially vaniella one. Its only one type yogurt I am able to eat without gagging.
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Did you try stonyfield farm yogurt?
    They are my favorite! Especially vaniella one. Its only one type yogurt I am able to eat without gagging.

One of my favorite brands. I also like the Brown Cow brand. I prefer those brands over the Chobani or whatever its called.
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I make a giant batch on Sunday night, with protein powder, nuts, honey, steel cut oats, and fruit. SO good!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    The Oikos key lime tastes JUST LIKE key lime pie. I'm gonna try freezing it to make it even more pie-like for a dessert. :) I just had a Yoplait greek vanilla and honey with tons of strawberries and crushed up Nature Valley ganola bars (since trying to eat them like an actual granola bar is a crummy joke.) It was delish. :)
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with crushed fresh raspberries!!! Amazing!!!

Extra indulgent - on top of a mini meringue with a teaspoon with lemon curd. Fav pudding.
  • a2902c
    a2902c Posts: 96
    Options
    chobani black cherry. yum.
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I make a giant batch on Sunday night, with protein powder, nuts, honey, steel cut oats, and fruit. SO good!

This sounds really good! How long does it keep? Mind sharing the recipe?
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Love Chobani in fact I think I'll grab one.
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fage plain greek yogurt with blueberries every morning!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I use Fage 0% Plain and add either blueberries and Kashi go lean or I make peanut butter chocolate yogurt with peanut butter, cocoa powder, honey, cinnamon, and usually blueberries. Delicious.
  • Catjag
    Catjag Posts: 107
    Options
    I mix a little dry Ranch dip in with 6oz of plain nonfat Greek yogurt and use it as a veggie dip. Its great when the night time munchies hit me.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    At work I have it with a little bit of honey. After my workout, I like to throw on fresh blueberries! Once in a while I will mix in a little caramel syrup, cinnamon and a cut up banana!! Tastes like bananas foster!!

My husband has his with my homemade (reasonably healthy!) granola bars!

:bigsmile: