One year of running

Options
BenBz
BenBz Posts: 46 Member
This past Saturday I celebrated my one year anniversary of running my first 5K... Since then I've ran over 600 miles, including a half marathon. Since joining MFP, I've learned how to eat, although not perfectly, better than ever before.

70 pounds lost with just a little bit to go. My face says "thank you" for all of MFP's support!

IMG_0998.jpg

Replies

• sublxed
    sublxed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    inspiring, i wanna do that!
  • cwatson1214
    cwatson1214 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This past Saturday I celebrated my one year anniversary of running my first 5K... Since then I've ran over 600 miles, including a half marathon. Since joining MFP, I've learned how to eat, although not perfectly, better than ever before.

70 pounds lost with just a little bit to go. My face says "thank you" for all of MFP's support!

img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s24/maynardwaltrip/IMG_0998.jpg[/img

good for you. i am struggling in my first week
  • rchlht
    rchlht Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    amazing! I'm 3 weeks into couch to 5k and hearing your story is inspiring! I have about 70lbs to lose myself.
  • BenBz
    BenBz Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!! It'll get easier! Just keep digging!!
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so inspiring! Way to go!!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I know how you feel. It's a great feeling when running is an accomplishment. Well done.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    You look great. Congrats on your success and keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!