Wanna start INSANITY with me??

Options

Replies

• paige_leigh417
    Options
    I'm in! Starting Monday the 4th :) exciiiiited!
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Today, I finished Day 6 (Plyometric Cardio Circuit)! What a workout! First week done and it feels so good!!! I'm so glad tomorrow is my day off!

Remember to keep your core tight!!! lol
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Yes way to go meea!!! Keep that core tight and Dig Deeper!!
  • lrapp28
    lrapp28 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Today is my rest day. Kinda feel like I should be doing something but my body needs a break. Week 3 starts tomorrow. Hope the fit test shows improvement. The more friends the better to help win the war so add me. Dig Deeper
  • Valdeezie
    Valdeezie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 2- ployometric cardio is done, Son! Remember that it's okay to modify! I sure am!! My husband is watching me work hard he is now beginning the program tomorrow.
  • Valdeezie
    Valdeezie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Pilates rocks! Dont u love that "tall" feeling u get afterwards?
  • kwoohare
    kwoohare Posts: 35
    Options
    day 3 cardio power and resistance- DONE! that felt great!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Yes! Well done Kwoo
  • meeaham
    Options
    Yes way to go meea!!! Keep that core tight and Dig Deeper!!

Thanks Fit_ Canuck! Today was my rest day (Day 7). It was so nice to have a break today! I'm ready to take on the Cardio Power & Resistance tomorrow!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I have to play catch up today
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    My lower body has been extremely sore the last couple of days....
  • bwmiller1
    bwmiller1 Posts: 98
    Options
    just did the fit test on saturday night and doing the plys tonight. count me in.
  • kwoohare
    Options
    today was Day 4 for me. the cardio recovery workout did wonders for my sore legs! I concentrated on my core today and I can feel the soreness in my abs!
  • mlpeep777
    mlpeep777 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When did you start? I did the 1st plyo cardio today. Add me as your friend.
    erin
  • meeaham
    Options
    today was Day 4 for me. the cardio recovery workout did wonders for my sore legs! I concentrated on my core today and I can feel the soreness in my abs!

That's a good sign! Work it girl! =)

I just finished Day 8 (Cardio Power & Resistance) and as usual, it was a crazy workout! Those triceps dips are super hard for me! I can't even finish that exercise and lifting one leg up while doing the dips, not there yet. lol, I hope to improve though!
  • TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    No thanks. I also wouldn't tell any of my clients to do it.

1. Doing the equivalent of a high level football workout as a means to lose weight is obviously going to stress off body weight.
    2. When one fails doing this, it's because you didn't/couldn't stick to it or do it 100%. But who wants to play football?
    3. You'll lose weight for the same reason you would if you walked through a dessert every other day
    4. Exercise is not a weight loss tool. Yea I know, we're still 10 or 15 years ahead of our time with this comment
    5. What will you do after you stop doing football workouts or get injured?
    6. These dvd's are full of bad risky maneuvers. Because in order to keep you "entertained" for a few months you need to believe that there are zillion different moves the body needs to do to "mix it up" or "change angles" or "confuse the muscle" none of which is true. But it does lead to creative ways to try to injure yourself. Sometimes a hard movement is hard because it's being done incorrectly.
    7. Just because you're burning doesn't mean anything. It simply means you make a muscle contract a bunch.
    See #4
  • kwoohare
    Options
    When did you start? I did the 1st plyo cardio today. Add me as your friend.
    erin

Today will be my day 5! :)
  • 1RareJewel
    Options
    Well, I'm loving the results and I'm only on week 2.
    SN: There's always a critic somewhere lurking!
  • jmnixon14
    jmnixon14 Posts: 5
    Options
    Way to go everyone! I'm on week 2. Managed to bust out some of the moving pushups during cardio power and resistance yesterday - last week I was limited to doing pushups from my knees. Hopefully that means I'm getting results! Lets keep it up!!
  • kwoohare
    Options
    Way to go everyone! I'm on week 2. Managed to bust out some of the moving pushups during cardio power and resistance yesterday - last week I was limited to doing pushups from my knees. Hopefully that means I'm getting results! Lets keep it up!!

Woohoo! Thats great progress!