Joined today and looking for support :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all newcomers! You have come to the right place.

I have been logging for 60+ days, and lost 16.6lb, and 36". Yes.. 36 inches. If you have a good supportive group of friends, it is possible. Mutual support helps motivate you enormously.

Best wishes
  • marleenspal
    marleenspal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i joined in feb 2012 but didnt stick to it seriously until now...by tracking what i put into my body i see how much calories i am allowed and i actually feel full. Need to get the old me back into shape...Day 2...not as crabby as yesterday :) this time it will work !! Good luck everyone...add me as I will do the same!! :happy:
  • hdleese
    hdleese Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you:)
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I joined a year ago and have used it off and on since, but have been using it 'on' now for about a week. the online community I've found to be very helpful as well as finding friends (you can add me if you want) because you can be encouraged by their successes.

You can do it.
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am in my second month now, and really like this site. I could use mroe friends too!
  • LadyJones06
    Options
    Hi my name is Kesha and I joined last year because someone asked me and I never used the app. I just joined last week on my own and I love the tracking. I thought Iit was gonna be time consuming but im addicted already. I am happy to have any friends on here so we can motivate each other.:smile:
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Its a wonderful place~! feel free to add me if you ever need a friend/support :smile:
  • Stargirlsmiles88
    Stargirlsmiles88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome all! This site really is the best, it's helped me tremendously and while my only friends on here are my family, I am willing to change that! I've lost a bit of weight, and I don't think I could have if it wasn't for this site! :)
  • Welcome everyone you are more than welcome to add me as your friend =]
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new too! I'm not sure how to add friends yet, but please do add me if you'd like support. I have a lot to lose - I don't feel like myself anymore in this body. I would appreciate any friends :-)
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me
  • Ekai83
    Ekai83 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me as a friend. I'm very active on mfp and love having more friends!