Is this too much?

Options
So I'm trying to decide how bad it would be to go over my 1200 calorie by 300 cals. I have burned 600 calories today exercising so I dont know if that would be too horrible..but I hate going into my exercise cals too much too

Opinions? thanks!
Rach

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Give it a try....see how your body reacts to it.
  • looopyloops
    looopyloops Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    1200 calories is awfully low ,I eat 1500 calories a day and I am losing weight , how much weight are you trying to lose? If its over about 20 lbs you should be fine eating 1500 calories today
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    So your net for the day is 600 calories. You ate 1200 calories and exercised 600. Your net is 600? And you are wondering if you can eat 300 more?

YES!!!!!! You should be eating your exercise calories.
  • jerseyjenus
    jerseyjenus Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    eat your excerise calories
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    So your net for the day is 600 calories. You ate 1200 calories and exercised 600. Your net is 600? And you are wondering if you can eat 300 more?

YES!!!!!! You should be eating your exercise calories.

hahaha your reply made me smile and laugh, thank you for this! Sometimes I just need to stop being a perfectionist and look at the bigger picture
  • niss63
    niss63 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I always try to eat the majority - if not all - of my exercise calories back. Some days, like yesterday, I eat more than that. If I feel hungry or weak, I eat. So far, it's worked pretty well.
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I always try to eat the majority - if not all - of my exercise calories back. Some days, like yesterday, I eat more than that. If I feel hungry or weak, I eat. So far, it's worked pretty well.

Thanks for the advice

and I want to smoosh that baby by the way, so so cute!!