question

Options
mead
mead Posts: 68 Member
i have a question on how i would count my burned calories for working? i work with infants and toddlers so i am always on the go how do i count how my that i burn while at work..

thanx sarah :tongue: :happy:

Replies

• ranibauer
    Options
    You could try to wear a moniter at work and see what it says. Honeslty I wouldn't count it as exercise though. When you put in your stats on MFP, it should ask you how active your job is, and that is where you should input your activity level for your job. By putting active as compared to sedentary it adjusts for more/less calories.
  • twilight1542
    Options
    i have a question on how i would count my burned calories for working? i work with infants and toddlers so i am always on the go how do i count how my that i burn while at work..

thanx sarah :tongue: :happy:

The best thing to do since work is done on a daily basis is not to add as an exercise but to set your activity level slightly higher. Your daily calories are based on gender, age, height, weight, weight loss goals, AND activity level so the calories for work will be included in your daily allotment :)