looking for an email weight loss buddy

Options
Hello. I am looking to lose about 20 pounds by the end of January and need some help with accountability. I have a hard time sticking to my calories if I don't have accountability with someone. I am looking for a weightloss buddy to communicate with every day/ every other day regarding diet and exercise. Preferably it would be someone who is not going to let me just brush off bad decisions and going over calories. I need some tough love. I am looking for 1-5 people to be in a group.

If anyone is interested, send me a message and we can exchange email addresses or just do it through messaging here on myfitnesspal.

Hopefully we can help eachother lose the weight we want and achieve our goals!

Replies

• jadenspire
    Options
    I would love to join your group. I want to lose about 10 pounds. The message board might work better than email, however we can still send email messages if we haven't posted in a week or so. What do you think?
  • SlimmingdownSusan
    Options
    I am within the same goal...20 lbs. by the end of January. My husband will be returning from deployment by then, so I'm on a mission! I prefer the message boards as well, as I don't check my email as often. Let me know!
  • vanillagirl18
    Options
    I am interested- but I feel like email is better for me! The message boards can sometimes get confusing. I have my wedding in April. I can NOT get married like this!:mad:
  • jadenspire
    Options
    My husband is in the military also. He's in the Air Force at Lackland, San Antonio TX. Where are you located? Today I exercised with fit tv. Weighed in 3 pounds less than last week. Eating was pretty decent this week except for 2 days where I went wayyyy overboard. Packed all 5 lunches for the job and I'm set for another week.

Prep, prep, prep......
  • SlimmingdownSusan
    Options
    We are at Barksdale AFB in Louisiana. Great job on the weight loss! I always seem to do way better when my husband is gone. Just hoping I can continue until he gets back in Feb!!
  • jadenspire
    Options
    The past few days have been tough. Went way over my calories. I'm glad that atleast I still tracked meals. The week before my time of the month is always rough.