New to Fitness Pal :-) I'm ready to start this journey!

Options
Hey there everyone! My name is Nathalie and I'm new to this site and this board. I'm on here for many reasons; to track my calories and also seeing my numbers will make me more conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth AND because I could use a bit of motivation.

I live upstate NY with my 8yr old son. I just turned 29 and have realized that my body is changing. I'm gaining weight faster then I have in the past and losing it has been a challenge. I also notice that I've lost a bit of confidence in myself and I know that most of that is due to the weight I've gained. I live (what seems like) a great distance from most of my family and closest friends so beating the loneliness can be challenging at times. I'm ready to move past all this and focus on my health.

My goal is to get down to my pre child weight. I want to lose 90lbs the right away and hopefully within a year I can get to that goal. I'm ready to step out of this foreign body and get back to a leaner and healthier ME!!

Replies

• emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Wish u tons of good luck on your journey!:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Desika87
    Desika87 Posts: 111
    Options
    Hey there, welcome to MFP, I'm pretty new, too and I already LOVE it! :-) It's not only about counting calories, there are many fantastic women and also men who are supporting and encouraging each other, I never thought that one day I could call this journey as a great one :-)
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard...and Good Luck!!
  • nat_reddress
    Options
    Thank you x 3!!! :happy: