Been lurking in the background ... ready to meet & greet!

Options
Lurking in the background, meaning that I've been tracking my progress and reading posts, but not actively participating in the community. Where's the fun in that? Plus, it's just BUGGING me that every time I log in, I only have one friend. Bleh!

So far, I have been tracking my progress for seven weeks. I am also doing the Power90 program (since I'm just way too much of a wimp to be able to get through P90x). Since I am doing some muscle building exercise, I am only weighing in every 30 days. I don't wanna obsess over the number on the scale ... as long as I'm losing inches and my clothes are getting baggier, I know that I am on the right track. Sooooo ... although I had lost 12.5 pounds the last time I weighed in, that was two weeks ago. In two more weeks, I am hoping/expecting to see more pounds lost, or at least more inches lost.

Started Phase Two of Power90 yesterday and it was BRUTAL! But I got through it, feeling very smug at the end that I managed it :) I am at the halfway mark of the 90 day exercise plan and I am still feeling VERY motivated. Whoop!!

Prefer setting small goals/baby steps, ultimately leading up to my primary goal of losing 65-70 lbs. Oh, did I mention, that some years back, I weighed 300 pounds? Gasp!! So, I have already come a long way ... I just wanna break the runner's tape now.

Going on vacation mid-July. If I could get below the two hundred pound mark before I hit the beach, I would be ecstatic!!!

Sooooo, I am ready to meet/make new MFP friends ...

Replies

• torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the forums :-)

Don't feed the trolls and you'll be fine. And congratulations on the weight loss so far.
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Keep it up!
  • Tcormie
    Tcormie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good Job...stick with it