Would like some more friends!

Options
Hey all! I currently have 2 friends that were added today, but I would really like some added accountability. I am doing great so far, but I would rather lose with friends! Would love the add! Thanks!

Replies

• alicia__nicolle
    alicia__nicolle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want (:
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    sent request :)
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I am in maintenance mode now, but I will try to keep you motivated :)
  • MirandaEnlightened
    Options
    Thanks!
  • dup32
    dup32 Posts: 68
    Options
    Beautiful Family... You may add me too!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi new friend!
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Sent request!

I am in the same boat, and would love to be added by anyone else :)
  • edguenth
    edguenth Posts: 5
    Options
    I am looking for friends too! I'll add you if you add me ;)
  • mamatrice
    mamatrice Posts: 14
    Options
    Me too, I had been using the myfitnesspal on my galaxy but just discovered this website. I am starting again to try and lose weight before my high school reunion. Feel free to add me.
  • Linsjack
    Linsjack Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this website although I did sign up a couple of years ago!!!! I would love some new friends I do not have any at the moment.

I am trying to lose weight and have currently lost 7lbs. I would love some motivation to keep me going on my weight loss journey and I would love to help any one on their own journey. I have got the 30 Day shred DVD and I'm going to start it soon.

Not sure how to add friends so if you could add me and then let me know how>

Thanks
  • deedeeslye
    Options
    Me too. New to this. I would love to be weightloss friends. Everyone seems to be doing really well. I'm going to need a team to succeed I think - I really do much better with inspiration. I'm looking forward to this weight loss journey!

30 Day shred DVD sounds serious - way to go. Let me know how you feel. I might need to do something like that to kickstart my weight loss some time.
  • shanshepard
    shanshepard Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends
  • Linsjack
    Linsjack Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you and looking to sharing our success stories. I have added you as friends thanks again :)
  • mbaugham
    mbaugham Posts: 70
    Options
    You can add me as well as a friend.