Need all the backup I can get!

Options
New here! Just started on the Center for Medical Weight Loss program! It is tough but with support I know I can do it! I have 140 lbs to go!

Replies

• Taheetee
    Taheetee Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome Terrilynn! I'll send an add request on over, I'm new here too and I can use some support myself :D
  • pattysue1980
    Options
    You can do it!! I've been off and on here lately so I can use support too!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I have 200 to shed! Feel free to add me! I log every sip and bite and my diary is open!
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard-

I've Been Here Over 105 days.
    I'm Very Motivated and Comment Daily.....
    I'm Here With 106lbs Left To Go....(Will Be A While)

Feel Free To Add Me, I Would Love To Support You...
  • DonnaB147
    DonnaB147 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been using this for about a month or so and I am with you I need support also : )
  • heath6420
    heath6420 Posts: 3
    Options
    fitness is my lifestyle. i love working out and getting people motivated. love seeing people changing thier lives for the better. i am here for support for anyone that wants it. i workout just about everyday and am a half marathon runner. next year i will join the ranks of full marathon runner :) anyone who needs advise or just wanting support feel free to add me. to those of you who chose not to, good luck with your journey and alway...ALWAYS...STAY MOTIVATED!!! the road is rough, but soo very rewarding.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome. I myself have 100 lbs to lose :). I have been on this site a while but not recently used it til now, it's a great tool! The folks here are so nice and they do help keep you accountable.

Anyone can add me, I will do my best to help you as you help me :)

Shae
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Girl! Stick with it!
  • angiereid
    angiereid Posts: 158
    Options
    can anyone please tell me how to post questions i seem to be only able to reply
  • ForMe31217
    ForMe31217 Posts: 42
    Options
    request sent :-)

anyone else please free feel to add me
  • laneydawn
    laneydawn Posts: 64
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish! Im new also...
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    welcome! you can lose the weight! i know its tough, but you can do it!! take it a day at a time! :smile:

Good luck to you!
  • wildspirit63
    Options
    Y'all feel free to add me - ive lost 2lbs so far not alot but im on my way am concentrating on toning so the weight loss is a little slower but there. I do log in everyday and my diary is an open book as well.
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome! I will send you a request.
  • gurlwidbak
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I'm pretty new as well and am looking for lots of motivation...We can do this cos we;re all in this together & have each other...add me :-)
  • Kimmy9909
    Kimmy9909 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello All! I'm just getting started on this although I have tried just about all the diets on the major market. Would love more buddies to have support and that need support. 23490341.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Brandie1558
    Options
    Welcome! I am relatively new to MFP also, I have been on here about 2wks now. I am also going through a weight loss clinic and you are right, the programs are intense. :-) They work though! I am down 85lbs. Please feel free to add me, I have another 100lbs to go and I failthfully log everything I eat and drink online...I need to be accountable. ;-) Good luck!
  • sxysantos
    sxysantos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am looking for support also..Add me!
  • dramaqueen0619
    dramaqueen0619 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I could use all the encouragement as well!! Add me if you want!!
  • karynhe
    karynhe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi from australia, hoping to lose with support too. I will be friend requesting a few of you if thats ok!!