New here...need friends for motivation!

Options
Hi! I'm new...I'm 30 years old and have come to a standstill after losing 40lbs and gaining 18 back. I've tried LS and just can't get the hang of it. I need support and interaction with people like me, and I'm not a raging athlete :) I have two children, 6 and almost 8, and am home with them this summer. I have plenty of time to exercise and plan meals.

Ok, I think that's it. So excited to see how this works!

Lindsay

Replies

• design_cowgirl
    design_cowgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I try to be motivating :)
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    would love to help support, feel free to add me :)
  • dantastic_br
    Options
    also in need of friends. feel free to add me =D
  • kmh0523
    kmh0523 Posts: 9
    Options
    I just posed a similar message. I will add you.
  • lumayaa
    lumayaa Posts: 19
    Options
    more then welcome to add me, here for support/motivation and anyone that wants/does that is perfecto! xo
  • danimal5867
    danimal5867 Posts: 390
    Options

Ok, I think that's it. So excited to see how this works!

Lindsay

MFP can and will work for you as long as you are willing to commit to logging everything you eat, and all the exercise you do. I highly recommend getting the mobile app on your smartphone. I have logged everything I've consumed everyday since I started this program and I have now lost 21 lbs. in about two months.
  • blossom_1234
    Options
    Hello, of course you can do it!!
    You're in the right place! :-)
    Good luck
  • Igoligirl
    Igoligirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey! We can do it!! I need motivation too. add me and we can lose weight together :D:D:D
  • pamtram
    pamtram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me - I would love some new friends to kick my butt :)
  • lnss1
    lnss1 Posts: 3
    Options
    I actually got the app and then found the website. I lost the first 40 using LS and am obsessive about tracking. Congrats on 21lbs!!
  • AyitiMami
    AyitiMami Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm pretty new to the website portion of MFP. I would also love to have some friends to help motivate and give that extra push when needed. I have about 55-60 left to loose and just started doing CrossFit last week. Please feel free to add me... or anyone else on here :)
  • chrissycake
    Options
    New here too! Feel free to add me :)
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend if you'd like! :-)
  • aduck23
    aduck23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :O i want to read more people's updates and stuff. <3