80 lbs to lose, anyone else?

Options
Hey!

I am new to this diet and exercise thing. I am looking for some friends or supporters that can help if I ever hit a low or something.

-M

Replies

• darthrogue
    darthrogue Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, best of luck to you, I've got 75lbs to lose, I've got my first weigh in tomorrow.
  • bailyc
    bailyc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hello. I started at 229, goal weight 150. Feel free to add me!! I log in every day. Good luck!!
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi ya, you can both add me if you like, i am aiming for 74 loss. i did plan 54 loss but it seemed to change itself so i didnt correct it as i see that as taken a step back and not pushing myself to the max
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome. I myself have 100 lbs to lose :). I have been on this site a while but not recently used it til now, it's a great tool! The folks here are so nice and they do help keep you accountable.

Anyone can add me :) I will do my best to help you as you help me :)

Shae
  • Adriannaklowak
    Options
    hey! i am a bizy working mom and i have a hefty amount to loos as well i had already lost some before joining this sight. I started at 257lbs! I was 210 when i joined the sight. and I'm not 202.4!! i log in every day and my diary is open to friends so you can see how I'm doing it! any one who wants to add me pleas do!
    i am a full time nurse and mother of 5! my husband has lost 90 lbs in the last 6 months! we are really trying to get are lives on to a totally different track!
  • RaeganBaker
    Options
    Me, I have a small country to lose.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I too have 75lbs to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I've got 74 to lose! You can add me =)
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've got about 80-90 pounds to lose, on top of the 30 I've already lost. You can do it, just keep up with it. Feel free to add me. :)
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got 88 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • ninabug2011
    ninabug2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here too and need to lose around 80. you can add me =)
  • steph5969
    steph5969 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    99 Pounds for my ideal :) Addme up if you like
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP since January and have 61lb left to lose. I will help out anyone who will help me in return :-)
  • Lilsluvsliverpool
    Options
    Good afternoon,

This is my first time on fitnesspal, so far so good. :)
  • Big_Daddy6
    Big_Daddy6 Posts: 188
    Options
    100 + for me
  • gatork7
    gatork7 Posts: 22
    Options
    I do, feel free to add me, I am on numerous times a day and love encouraging me friends! Good luck!
  • krisp5013
    krisp5013 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I have 80lbs to lose also...I will be having Lap Band surger 07/25/12...feel free to add me too!