1 year later, 76lbs down!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! What a transformation! So happy for you--I bet you feel absolutely wonderful!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job!! This is differently inspirational :)
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look so great :)!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wow so amazing to read your story and success!! I'm a little heavier now than you were at your starting weight, so to see someone come out the other side makes me feel so much better about my decisions to take my life back!!

Thank you for posting this, you truly are a wonderful woman.

I'm always looking for accountability and support so please feel free to add me (anyone) and share your journey with me as I share mine with you.

Shae
  • darthrogue
    darthrogue Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, on your weight loss success. You are such an inspiration, I hope in a years time I too can be celebrating my weight loss :o)
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congrats at such a success!!!!! Keep up the great work!! :)
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    looking great, your my new inspiration!!!
  • hanlousmith
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work! There's the saying....'If you've got it, flaunt it!'...and you've definitely got it now, so make the most of it, and well done :) xxxx
  • Micksgurl
    Micksgurl Posts: 84
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!!:smile:
  • MrsKearns
    MrsKearns Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you look great! Im following the same journey. 230 to 165-155ish. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • almsha
    almsha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story; what an inspiration to me and I really needed it today. Your transformation is phenomenal!! You have every reason to be proud of yourself.
  • blinglady
    blinglady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. Sometimes it can get so very hard. I was doing great till i went on my vacation last week, now i'm having a hard time getting back on track. I know it will be that way sometimes, but that's why it's so encouraging to have this site. You get to see other people, just like you, who've actually achieved or are achieving their goals. It does let me know that I can do it. Congratulations.
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing!!
  • jeenim
    jeenim Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You summed up so many of my feelings about trying to lose weight - the thoughts I can't do it, the thoughts that I don't believe in diets and exerise (cause I'll only re-gain) and really, you are right - if one can do it anyone can do it - I think I'd not let myself hope that I'd ever get anyway, and stories like yours help me think that I might, so thanks.
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Well done! Good on you :)
  • Empressmee
    Empressmee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What an inspiration!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing. Keep it :) Congrats.
  • Girl_Bomb
    Girl_Bomb Posts: 195
    Options
    congats you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!