New Member on FitnessPal Today

Options
I just found this site and created my account today. So far I am really loving this site. I am looking for friends to help support me and to support on our weight loss journeys. Everyone has their own personal reasons for wanting to loose weight. My reasons are for one I have my older brother's wedding coming up in August I wanna look nice for. And I just wanna eat healthier and be more active especially for my boyfriend Rob. He is very active and in shape and I wanna do things with him more with out wanting to fall over and die during them. Add me so we can support each other through this process and Good luck to everyone :smile:

Replies

• Freedom_Frog
    Options
    I'll support you and congrats to your sister!
  • sez11pink
    sez11pink Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey huni! Ill add u. I am a bridesmaid at my best friends wedding in August also so want to try and loose 14 at least to look a bit better in my dress. I want to loose a total of 42ls in total. Good luck and ill help you all I can :)
  • Cheryl4726
    Cheryl4726 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like, i'm on here every day. Good luck on your journey to a fitter, healthier you :flowerforyou:
  • mboktay
    mboktay Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • whatthedeuce23
    whatthedeuce23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you want!