Looking for serious, committed friends with 100+ lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• queenofgrey
    queenofgrey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    right here. feel free to add me. & good luck on your journey. :)
  • jdmonet
    jdmonet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I have over 100 lbs to lose as well.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to be added! I am working on getting back into a pattern of eating healthier.. though Mc D's isnt my friend i do have a vice in the Ben & Jerry's--and Starbucks.. Seriously need some hypnosis on the latter.
  • cntrytrvler
    Options
    I'm just starting this journey and could use all the support I can get! I to have a vice for Starbucks!
  • staryful7
    staryful7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I will be your cheerleader. I could lose at least 70 lbs, so the more encouragement the better.
  • iheartredsox80
    iheartredsox80 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 105 lbs to lose. I sent you a friend request. I mostly prepare my own meals, it's easier to keep my portions in check this way. Good luck!
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I eat 3000 calories a day every so often...but that's on purpose. I used to have 100+ lbs to lose...now I don't. I'm all about connecting with people who have made the decision to lose the weight, however long it takes, because that's the decision I made just over 2 years ago & it was life-changing.

I currently eat 2500 calories a day on average, some of it is crap, most of it isn't. Life is too short & it's ok to enjoy food without obssessing about nutrition all the time. I work out 6 days a week & have achieved dozens of fitness goals I never imagined I was capable of 84 lbs ago, all because of that one decision.

Always open to new FRs though I do not support undereating or excessive calorie deficits to make it happen. Balance is the key...in all aspects of life, really.

Congrats to all of you for taking charge of your health!
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 100, but you will sadly occasionally see mcd's in my diaries! Add me if you like or not, but either way good luck to you :)
  • coletynsmom
    Options
    I would like that also not sure how to add you so if you can add me to yours that would be an insentive to help me also.:flowerforyou:
  • pleytem
    pleytem Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request as well. I have 100 lbs to lose and I am very serious about healthy eating and making a life change I am really making exercise a priority in my life.It's tough with my crazy work schedule but so is packing around 100 extra lbs :)
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely welcome to add me if you like...as is anyone else for that matter :) I Started this journey needing to lose 170 pounds to get to goal. I have lost 58 of it so far. Now...I did have surgery...but before people discount me for it...WLS is not a magic bullet or a cure for being fat. It simply is one more tool that allows me to stay on track. I still have to be very mindful of everything I eat and I simply must exercise. I keep an open diary so anyone is welcome to see what I am consuming on a daily basis. I do maintain a higher than normal protein goal because I have to in order to stay healthy. I get most of my carbs from healthy fruits and veggies. This is definitely a life change and I am always happy to add more friends for some mutual support :)
  • Madamqueenb
    Options
    Absolutely, add me if you like...as is anyone else for that need support and encouragement. I Started this my weight lose last month and has lose a total 22.8 pounds. My goal is to lose 150 pounds so I'm on the road to a healhier me. I'm on a no white no carb diet. and i walk 30 mins a day....
  • ForMe31217
    ForMe31217 Posts: 42
    Options
    request sent, anyone else.. please feel free to add me :-) I am looking to lose 185
  • Presley0381
    Options
    Hi :smile: I have over 100 to lose as well! This site is amazing and I love making new friends and helping each other out. Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • hdmamma09
    hdmamma09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love for you to add me. I have about 150-170 pounds to lose. I have lost 14 pounds in 26 days. I keep my diary open. I also do allow myself an occassional splurge but try to really stay close on my calories. If I eat something I record it. And most times if I eat something out. I make sure I burn most of the calories off.
  • disneydreamer61605
    Options
    HI I can always use extra support and im great at giving it too I wanted to loose 80 pounds total I have lost 30 so 50 pounds to go I know its not 100 but Thats still a high number !~
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    add me!! 140lbs in all but 54 lbs down already. :0
  • jeffwagstaff
    Options
    It looks like quite of few of us with the same mission.. I hope you all add me.. Lets work together!.
  • imglitter
    imglitter Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey hon, first of all CONGRATULATIONS on loosing 23lbs!!!! You should be really rpoud of yourself. It sure is an inspiration : )

I just joined MFP yesterday, and to get to the upper limit of my healthy weight range, I need to loose 88lbs! And I want to achieve this goal in a realistic manner.

I started on the journey fourth week of April, and have been sticking to it. I do have off moments ("moments" making sure not day or days) I do give into a bite or 2 bites of temptation, but that's all I allow my self these days!

So far so good :)
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You can all add me, I have exactly 100 pounds to lose as well, wanna help cheer each other on? Let's get this going! I will do my part to support you if you do yours to support yourself (and me) DEAL??