new and need friends

Options
Charmed285
Charmed285 Posts: 189 Member
Hi, everyone. I created my account yesterday and I would like to have friends while I try to lose weight and maintain it. I'm 5'4 and 135lbs and I would like to lose 15lbs and become 120; I have never been a 120, nor have I been toned and have the beach body I wanted. I'm not really sure what I am doing and sometimes I have questons about workout, eating, the way my body is, and weight loss in general.

Replies

• jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me if you like. Good luck w your journey.
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Its always nice to see another new face! Feel free to add me! I'd be more than happy to share my limited wisdom, and abundant encouragement!!!
  • Becca224
    Becca224 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site! Feel free to add me and ask me anything you need. I am not an expert but from this site and doctors I know a lil about fitness and food. I also have learnt of and developed some great low calorie meal ideas as well so am happy to help you get strated on your jouney. So yes feel free to add me and if you have any questions, even if it's just about navigating the site, feel free to message me :)
  • angbunny22
    angbunny22 Posts: 56
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Brandie1558
    Options
    Welcome! I am relatively new myself...I think I have been on MFP for 2 weeks now. Feel free to add me, I am always up for giving and receiving support on this journey!
  • dhoody
    dhoody Posts: 49
    Options
    Hello im new as well, I wish you good luck...i'll add you
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    all of you can add me. welcome its great to have you here
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you can add me! 11508201.png