Options
Hi everyone,

New here. And to the diet thing as well. Never really worried about it till now. I put on 30 pounds in the last year. And I feel its effects. So I need all the help I can get. I work 12 hour swing ****s at night. So it is going to be hard. But here I go! Closing my eyes and jumping in with both feet

Replies

• mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    hey! feel free to add if you need motivation! :D
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Welcome. I will send you a request. I will help in any way I can for ya.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you and welcome! :-)
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I likewise will send you a request
  • Anola13
    Anola13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Same exact thing going on here! I got super cozy with my home life, stopped exercise and 35 lbs later here I am! We can do this and get it off. Feel free to add me so that we can motivate each other.
  • Mary831331
    Mary831331 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. One thing you may want to do is go for a walk on your break or lunch hour. I find that exercising really helps, and it gives you more energy. Best of luck to you.
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lisa!!!

Sorry to hear about that 30 lbs...I'm right there with you!!
    Try not to think about this as a diet, more like getting educated about nutrition and making CONSISTENT better choices! Don't forget that yes, you might need to drop some lbs, but that this is your life and changes need to be made at a rate that you can live with...or we slide back into old patterns.
    Also, put yourself out there (in MFP I mean) this is a judgment free zone!! Use the "Search" feature and ask questions all you want, you might be doing someone else a favor!!

Good Luck - add me if ya want!
    Sherrie

:happy:
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too. The more friends and support the merrier!!
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Great first step! Feel free to add me if you need some motivation or advice! :smile:

12425902.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lisacochran11
    Options
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Love this site already