I need more MFP friends

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been on MFP for a while but I am just now getting serious. I am making major lifestyle changes (eating within the calorie limit and working out) and recently logged in for 30 days in a row!!!! I am looking for more friends on MFP with similar goals. I am looking to lose about 30 pounds prior to my upcoming wedding in November 2012. I am in need of motivation and support and promise to supply the same.

Replies

• Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I am planning on taking vacation to south america in November too so I have to be super fit by then! :)
  • miss_devon
    miss_devon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I've lost 15 lbs in 3 months, would like to lose at least 25 more by the end of the year.
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    I will add you. I want to lose about 25 pounds.
  • joauri
    joauri Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new motivation buddies. I've lost about 45 pounds over the last 5 months and trying to lose another 30 or so.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I always like having more friends on here! Let's stay motivated together!
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Feel free to friend request me (ravenribbs).
  • CathChrissy2
    Options
    Hi, I've been on MFP for about a month and have only lost 1 pound. I did much better on WW and don't really know why. Nothing changed very much from food points to calories, only somehow I just can't curb night time snacks as I have diabetes and need something to keep my blood sugar from falling too low during the night. My will power is just about gone and I feel like quitting. I truly thought if I did this plan I would about 7 lbs of water wt. the first week. That was a read motivator to get re-started. I had lost and kept off 26 lbs!!!! Now I really would like to go to 50lbs. Since I live in a nursing home I asked the trainer to get me re-started on a walking/biking plan. Not 3 days a week like before but 5-6. If I only do 3 days, on my off days my mind finds reasons for me not to go back on the ex. trail. ARGH. I would love to be friends with almost anyone. Thank you CathChrissy:wink:
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I added you! I have to fit into a wedding dress in August! Unfortunately, I'm only giving myself until June 30 to lose however much I can before my first dress fitting. I obviously don't want to pay an arm and a leg for alterations and I don't want to have rush alterations if I lose more. However, after the wedding I want to lose whatever remains of my 38 pounds by Christmas.

Good luck!
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    congrats on your upcoming wedding! Feel free to add me !
  • zizam
    zizam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me:)
  • vonne06
    vonne06 Posts: 42
    Options
    Congrats on logging 30 days, and your up coming wedding! Feel free to add me!
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I will send friend request. Love lots of motivation! Good luck!
  • SLally
    SLally Posts: 33
    Options
    feel free to add me!! im on here everyday during the week! :)
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I need to lose 50 lbs. Long way to go.
  • jerilph
    jerilph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I will add you just started today and need some help to stay motivated and I'll help you too.
  • GreatVibe
    GreatVibe Posts: 87
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D
  • mgaje
    mgaje Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    done and done :) keep up the awesome work! i need some motivation my self haha add me!
  • sammy41064
    Options
    I am interested. You have a goal of a wedding, I have a goal of a 30th wedding anniversary celebration (possibly a cruise with my husband) next year. I want to lose 60 pounds (I say this while munching on summer sausage - although well within my calories right now!). Anyway, I'm looking for another MFP to support and hopefully will support me too. I just joined about a week ago, and am ready!
  • cadynappi
    cadynappi Posts: 63
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I need some motivation!
  • 2wawas
    2wawas Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! As of today, I've lost 50 lbs and I feel amazing! What a feeling!