Looking for Charlotte NC MFP Friends

Options
Hello Everyone!

I joined here on Feb 17th and am looking forward to this journey. I would love to connect with some others who here and also perhaps who live in the Charlotte NC area and perhaps we can support each other.

I am 58 years young married to a fantastic man and together we are raising my 12 year old granddaughter / We also have 15 other grandchildren who keep us young! I have my own business and would love to connect and network with others here in Charlotte but most importantly to take my own advice and seeking to connect with other like minded people so we can support and encourage each other. Since I am new to this area it would be awesome to make some new friends and do this together.

Looking forward to meet you!

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm in SW Charlotte, you can friend request me if you'd like. :-) There are a bunch of Charlotte people on here, there's actually a group for us too, you can currently find 52 Charlotte area people in the group:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/780-queen-city-s-finest-charlotte-area
    It's not super-active right now but you can find some friends. :-)
  • Katsmart53
    Options
    Thanks so much - Proves again all we have to do is ask! :smile:
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the North Meck area, always looking for pals, feel free to friend.
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    I'm in the South Charlotte/Rock Hill area. Feel free to add me.:happy:
  • BahamasGirl
    BahamasGirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Mint Hill area... let me know if you all are still out there... just getting back on after missing the last few months..oops. This "every day logging in and trying to remember what you eat" each day is tough. I NEVER do anything on a schedule except church. Can I join the gang?
  • WillowyKitty
    Options
    Hello, I live in Ballantyne and new to myfitness pal. :)