75 pounds down, 60 to go!!!

Options
clheide
clheide Posts: 112 Member
So, after losing 75lbs, my friend at work helped me get a new picture for my security badge...So, I uploaded before and after pics. It is amazing to see how much smaller I look in just my face!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/50674

WOO HOO!!! It helps give me the motivation I need to keep going and get rid of the other 60lbs!

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: 60 is less than 75, so you know you can do it! :flowerforyou: You're a new person, a prettier and healthier one. :flowerforyou:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Keep up the great work....
  • njjswim
    njjswim Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome keep up the good work:wink:
  • JERRI5672
    Options
    You look great! I am almost the same beginning u were - I cant wait to hit 60 pound lost! Keep it up - just think what your new idea badge will look like the next time! Way 2 go!
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That's so great!!! You look fantastic!!! What amazing difference in your face alone...imagine after the other 60 are gone!!!!
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME:drinker: :drinker: What an inspiration you are to the people that come to this site for motivation!! Feel good about all that you have accomplished!!!:happy:
  • toolow
    toolow Posts: 6
    Options
    Great job!! I'm so glad to see your success! It helps me in thinking that I can make my long term goals!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome!!!

You rock!
  • feel_the_love
    Options
    GREAT JOB :):drinker:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I can see a really big difference! Awesome job! :happy:
  • SlimSasha
    SlimSasha Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    that is awesome..you look amazing....another 60 will be no problem for you...keep up the great work!
  • weightoffmom
    weightoffmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    HOW GREAT!!!!

That is such a great job...keep going.
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Beautiful new pic! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • rob_in_wisc
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep up the great work and thsanks for the inspiration.

Rob
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! You look amazing! well done and keep up the good work! xxxxxxx
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    So, after losing 75lbs, my friend at work helped me get a new picture for my security badge...So, I uploaded before and after pics. It is amazing to see how much smaller I look in just my face!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/50674

WOO HOO!!! It helps give me the motivation I need to keep going and get rid of the other 60lbs!

Awesome job!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    *sniff* GOOD FOR YOU! THAT IS AMAZING!!!! Absolutely amazing! Go buy yourself something nice as a treat ! like some new sneaks or something :):bigsmile: Cheers that's awesome!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Wow Weee You look Amazing!

You look so much younger & happier. Your hair is cute shorter & darker.

Love it:flowerforyou: Congratulations:drinker:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    What a difference! That must feel so good. I can't wait to have my driver's license redone in June. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!