Is Cut and Jacked possible for 200+ ???

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
Im kinda feeling the Cutandjacked website. Im starting to wonder if I could ever get my body to look like those fitness ladies...I've only wanted to lose enough weight to look good in my Vickies but now I would have to lose like 15lbs extra to look like them. New Goal, perhaps???

Anyone else change their goals throughout this process??? Its one thing to go from fat to healthy and another to go from fat to Cut and Jacked...Can it be done????

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Take that as a no?
  • ishtar13
    ishtar13 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I wasn't familiar with the site, so I just went and checked out a few things.

It seems like a lift heavy site, so I like that (and I like the "shut up and squat" shirts!)

I totally think it's possible. I started lifting at 196 lbs. I'm at 181.5 now. I don't know if I'll get really small, but I hope to be quite a bit tighter than I am now.

I do StrongLifts 5x5 right now.
  • ilovegreg05
    ilovegreg05 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That site is full of bad info
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    There is no substitute for a good fitness trainer.
  • ishtar13
    Options

Unfortunately, hiring 3 trainers in different states and different decades, I only found bad ones.
  • ishtar13
    Options
    That site is full of bad info

I didn't look at it closely, just saw that on the "for women" pages it did talk about lifting heavy.

What was bad?
  • ishtar13
    Options
    This was the one post that I read: http://cutandjacked.com/What-The-Woman-Starting-Out-Needs-To-Know-About-Training

The only thing I didn't like was " Each body part should be trained once a week." Since I do full body 3x week, I kinda object to that authoritative statement.

But most of the rest seemed ok. I mean, not top of the line, backed with scientific data, blow me away fantastic, but ok.
  • beraggled
    beraggled Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Don't know about the website but there is no reason you can't change your goal.I haven't actually set one.I weighed 106 kgs when i started.So first go i set was to get out of triple digits.As for what weight i want to get to i have no idea.Have always been on the heavy side so not sure what is ideal.Also have had 4 c-sections so hoping i don't have to much lose skin.
  • 1holegrouper
    1holegrouper Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Unfortunately, hiring 3 trainers in different states and different decades, I only found bad ones.

I feel your pain. I had to hunt for mine and now she is not taking on new clients but is instead authoring a book.