30 day shred !

Options
starting 30 day shred tonight :D tried it a couple of months ago but wasnt really commited but i am now !!! obv starting on level 1 ... what results did people see? im also doing slimming world and im pretty active already! what can i expect ?

Replies

• ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Options
    I've done all of Jillian Michael's dvd's except the yoga one. I did not lose a single pound or inch. I did feel a lot more muscular and my endurance soared. A loved one did the same video's at the same time I did them and she lost 30 pounds. It really depends on your body. Even if it just gets you committed to working out it is totally worth it.

Warning: If you have weak wrists be very careful.
  • HusbandofMelissa
    Options
    This is my husbands account :tongue:

We are doing 30 day shred together... we are very sore, we are on day 3 but haven't exercised today yet.

I can already see changes (after only 2 days) but I am getting pretty thin now.

My husband can't notice any changes yet - but I haven't remeasured his waist - it WAS 44 inches. Hoping to lose at least 5 off that number...
  • youcanhumpmyleg
    Options
    just did day two level 1 and w0w never knew i had some muscles in some places lol ! im going to push through though and carry on :D
  • mrswattie
    mrswattie Posts: 16
    Options
    I took before pics but haven't built up the courage to take after ones! I'm on week 4 of doing a mixture of 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. The first couple fo weeks I lost no weight and got quite dieheartened but this last week I've lost 4 pounds. I guess my bosy was building muscle those first couple of weeks and now I'm burning fat. It's working really well for me :smile: Good luck!
  • emmalou2206
    emmalou2206 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to start 30 Day Shred tonight. It arrived a week ago and still not got around to it but must stop putting it off. I did do 50 minutes cross trainer this morning so I am starting the day well