Happy Holiday loosers!!!!!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Anna, I wanted to create a team that can really come together over the coming holidays to, share, motivate and focus on being healthy and become the Happiest biggest loosers this Holiday Season!!!LOL!!

I dont know about you but with my family its a food feast through out the whole holidays the food is great...but the holiday bulge is not!!!! I am on a journey of loosing 80lbs. I found my self in the yo-yo cycle without really realizing it and then after having my 2 beautiful kids I packed on even more weight. I was so busy taking care of my family I really forgot to stop and look in the mirror! When you see your Doctor and they actually tell you, "You are obese!" It really was a wake up call for me. Me obese??!! Na uh!! Until I started to feel the effects on my joints and I'm only 27yrs old!! So enough is enough for me. I have already gone from 223 down to 207! Finding this site will help me be even more focused on my goals.

I am excited to hear your stories, successes, recipies,failures, tips and goals. Lets enjoy the coming Holidays, by feeling great and looking great! Lets put Santa to shame!!!LOL!!! Come join me in this life changing journey!

Replies

• danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna! Welcome to the site! You'll love it here! Any questions, comments you have...we're here to help! Excited to see your success and share mine!

Good luck!!
  • 1LGonzalez
    Options
    Count me in. I know what you mean I been yoyoing for a while and its time for some real change. :happy: so any one you need to chat or anything just drop a msg. dont be shy :blushing:
  • annalouisa08
    Options
    So, do you work out before you eat or after you eat?
  • annalouisa08
    Options
    Thanks for the support! Hope you guys had a great weekend! Looking forward to this new week!
  • annalouisa08
    Options
    Happy Monday Everyone!! This is WEEK 1~ for the Happy Holiday Loosers! I am excited to see how you both are doing I hope you guys have a blessed successful week!