Options
2»

Replies

• Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring!
    :flowerforyou:
    Thank you for sharing your success with those of us who are moping along slowly. :grumble:
    You're amazing!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just amazing!! Congrats on such an amazing achievement so far and good luck with the rest of your journey!!! :drinker:
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Damn girl! You look younger a happier in every new pic :p)
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    That is awsome!!! I am a 26 now and would love to be down to a 14 can't wait dor the day.

132 lbs that is soo awsome.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That is awsome!!! I am a 26 now and would love to be down to a 14 can't wait dor the day.

132 lbs that is soo awsome.

Keep thinking you can do it, and you will do it! you would be amazed at what you can do when you believe in yourself!
  • TLynn
    TLynn Posts: 9
    Options
    That is simply awesome! Congrat's on the size 14. I joined today. What a great post to read...INSPIRATION!:drinker:
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!!!!!
  • teajames
    teajames Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow great job.Congratulations..:drinker: :love: :smile: :happy:
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!! WOW! Keep up the GREAT work! We are all really happy for you and so proud of your awesome accomplishments! You are mastering something HARD for us all...it's called self discipline! :wink: I'm cheering for ya!

Showed your picture to my husband last night and told him about your story. He thinks you look great, too! We are cheering you on from all the way over in Tennessee! :happy: Can you hear us??! :happy: Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:

Susan
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!! WOW! Keep up the GREAT work! We are all really happy for you and so proud of your awesome accomplishments! You are mastering something HARD for us all...it's called self discipline! :wink: I'm cheering for ya!

Showed your picture to my husband last night and told him about your story. He thinks you look great, too! We are cheering you on from all the way over in Tennessee! :happy: Can you hear us??! :happy: Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:

Susan

Susan, thank you so much! you dont know how much this means to me. I have had a crappy day and reading your post right now made it better!
    I got a look at myself in a full length mirror this am and I was so down about all the loose skin that i have, I knew about the front of me, but I turned around and looked and its back there too!:sad: it mad me feel down all day, but reading you post turned it all around! so Thank you!! Tell your hubby thank you too!
  • toolow
    toolow Posts: 6
    Options
    Great job!!! You are awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!