Hey there :) Anything IS possible!

Options
Hi there :)
I've been a member of this site for a while now but just started actively using it recently. I LOVE how you can log everything on here :)
It makes it a lot easier seeing everything in black and white.
Just wanted to "introduce" myself and wish you all luck in your weight loss journeys :)
I'm a good example of showing weight loss IS possible! Unfortunately, It DOES take time to loose the weight but, its worth the time and effort.
This year in January I stepped on the scale after not stepping on it for almost a year and boy was I shocked. I thought maybe I had gained 10-15lbs since my pants werent fitting me, etc... but the scale showed I had gained almost 100lbs. I became EXTREMELY depressed and started feeling sorry for myself. I am also an "emotional eater" so that didnt help me either :( A couple months later my husband found out about a workout program called P90X so we bought it and tried it out. Let me say.... I have tried almost every kind of workout program out there and this is by far the BEST I have ever done AND has helped me more than anything else I've ever tried. We've been doing the program for a little over 7months now and I've lost about 60lbs :)
I'm still not at my personal weight loss goal, but I'm NOT giving up, I'm going to keep pushing through because its worth it.
My family has a long history of health problems (diabetes, heart problems, thyroid issues, etc) so my main goal is to get fit and healthy so that I can live a longer healthier life :)

Good luck to you all :) Remember.. ANYTHING is possible if you set you heart and mind to it ; )

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    wow, congratulations on the weight you've lost so far! Keep it up and you'll be at your goal before too long! I wish you good luck!
  • oceanluvr
    Options
    Wish YOU the best too :) Congrats on your loss so far, thats awesome!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    congrats to both you gals!!! Wow that's great;) denise
  • businessgirl
    Options
    Well I just joined today and hope I have success. I have gained a lot of weight in the last year due to depression but i have been yo-yoing for a few years now. I would like to lose 80 pounds. I have not done my ticker yet.