Mommy makeover... Question

Options
I am scheduled for a long overdue surgical mommy makeover in December. If you have gotten the tummy tuck and lift, please let me know about the recovery. I just want to hear what I am in store for during the holidays.

Ps. I posted this last night and got no feedback. Sorry if it is a repeat to some of you.

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Don't despair, someone might post. Bumping for you...a lot of people don't post on weekends. I have not had any of these surgeries, I would love implants if I had the money. :laugh:

I want to wish you the best of luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery. :flowerforyou:
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I am excited and nervous.
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    Hmm, I wish I could get one of those too ... although I have only 1 child, I have lots of fat and excess skin hanging down my belly :(

I am hoping by working on my dual bike daily will kick start the body to burn fats, but I am still in a lookout for exercises/workouts which targets the belly down ....

Anyway, good luck with the surgery, and a speedy recovery!
  • calabrdm
    Options
    Thanks. I know... I waited 7 years for this and tried everything.
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    not to scare you, and since you've waited 7 years it shouldnt be as bad because you dont have a newborn to take care of... but i got a c section with my son and boy it was painful! and the doctors said i recovered beautifully and fast. so i definately feel bad for those with a harder recovery.. and your incision/lift will be more serious. For me sitting up and getting out of bed was painful for about 2 weeks. and then 2 weeks after that was just a little painful, not nearly as bad but the first few days were bad.

Good luck though! in the long run it'll definately be worth the pain!
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Do you mind me asking how much the mommy makeover would cost?? I am very interested in having this done. After losing over 100lbs and gaining and then losing again finally. I have alot of excess skin and my bellybutton looks odd. Love to have this done. I have my 2 boys and just separated so i could use the self confidence I once had!
  • calabrdm
    Options
    about 14,000 for the whole deal. The price varies. Go check it out. There is financing.
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    I haven't had this done, I have been thinking about it for about 23 years...since my son was born. Now I hear that recovery ismore than a month before you can do anything. I like to workout hard, and am afraid that all that downtime would totally derail me.
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have not had it done but would love implants too (if I could afford it).:wink:
    Good luck and speedy recovery!!
  • calabrdm
    Options
    Yeah I am worried about the workouts too. But, I am tired of spinning my wheels especially with my stomach. They want me on the bike after two weeks and full working out at 6 weeks. I had my appendix out last year and my body got back in shape very quickly.