iPhone addict

Options
Hello :)
Anyone have the myfitnesspal app on their iphone?
I'm on there all the time.

I just discovered it has a scan feature so that you can scan the barcodes of the foods you eat!

Replies

• JeniJo2000
    JeniJo2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I dont have the app on an iPhone but I do have it on my android phone and on my tablet so there is no reason for me to not log in!
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The iPhone app is all I use, the barcode scanner makes adding a recipe super fast.
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My iPhone is how i discovered MFP! It is soooo useful! LOVE IT.
    The iPad app is also pretty great.

"My name is Traci and I am addicted to my iPhone. (And MFP!)"

:wink:
  • shanban80
    shanban80 Posts: 3
    Options
    Same here! I also just downloaded an app called Zombies, Run! and I'm really eager to try it out. I wanted to last night, but got into an FB game and forgot I was supposed to go for a run. It's got really good reviews though and it makes me look forward to working out.
  • nay33
    nay33 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My iPhone is how i discovered MFP also! It is soooo useful! LOVE IT.

"My name is Nay and I am totally addicted to my iPhone. (And MFP!)"
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    I have the iPad APP. One of the reason that I like this site is because of the food scanning feature. Saves so much time when adding your foods. Just scan and forget it
  • Jalare
    Jalare Posts: 103
    Options
    I was searching through my Windows phone and discovered MFP. I loved this app! I use it more than any other app on my phone.
  • countmoop
    countmoop Posts: 4
    Options
    Same here! I also just downloaded an app called Zombies, Run! and I'm really eager to try it out. I wanted to last night, but got into an FB game and forgot I was supposed to go for a run. It's got really good reviews though and it makes me look forward to working out.

I LOVE THAT GAME!!!!
  • LatinLunatic
    Options
    it's great, i have it.
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Android user here...which is how I found MFP as well. Love the barcode scanner! And, am now curious if this Zombie game is available on Android, lol.