Sugarfree Redbull

Options
I have this at least 3 times a week just the smallest 8 oz can...and wondering if this is effecting my weightloss at all? It gives me so much energy to work out later in the day and i love that...this is def one of my weaknesses...any one know if im still okay to drink these as much as i do?

Replies

• Jessicat9
    Jessicat9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nah, it's about the same as having a couple of strong black coffees! Just make sure you drink extra water and all that caffeine before a work out can cause cramp.
    In terms of weight loss though, personally i'm the same, I find that caffeine before a work out lets me push a little harder.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,412 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I have this at least 3 times a week just the smallest 8 oz can...and wondering if this is effecting my weightloss at all? It gives me so much energy to work out later in the day and i love that...this is def one of my weaknesses...any one know if im still okay to drink these as much as i do?

It's quite possible. If you need caffeine, look at beachbody E&E or N20 explode.
  • wackyfunster
    wackyfunster Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    They are 13 grams a can, and the thermogenic effect of the caffeine probably offsets a good chunk of that. I don't see how it could possibly hurt, unless you are drinking like a gallon of the stuff a day :P
  • NikkiJean86
    NikkiJean86 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!