Several NSVs over the last two days

benich3043
benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
So yesterday I was able to fit into a size 32" waist pants I bought last year and they were falling off without a belt. Two months ago 36" were snug.

I need to buy a new belt.

This morning, after my shower at the gym, I wrapped the towel around my waist as usual. Started at my belly button as usual, and I used to also tuck the end at my belly button as well. Made it to my hip instead today.

Over the last two days, I have had several people comment on how much weight I have lost and tell me I look better, younger, and happier. The best (and worst) part is that where I am currently working there are 5 males and about 90 females. Good thing I am married lol.

And my final NSV is that I have gotten my wife into the rhythm of working out with me in the afternoons as well.

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    I love all of these! Especially the last one! It's so great to have your wife becoming more of an accountability partner too :) Great job! Keep up the amazing work you're doing! :)
  • leahsays
    leahsays Posts: 10 Member
    Woo that's awesome! Is Kappy gonna get her buns on here? Keep it up so you can have a California body when you move! You know, 'cause we're all so thin & beautiful here! :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!