OK, here we go....

Options
I need to get this figured out. I'm way beyond the weight that I need to be, and am struggling to find the motivation to get it off. I was a wrestler from the age of 5 all the way through high school, so I was always in great condition. Not so much now...lol. I'm trying MFP again. The first attempt was going great, until I injured myself working out. Not only was it a physical set-back, but it more of a mental set-back. My wonderful wife is very supportive, but she's not mean enough to keep me on track...lol. Here's to hoping the second time around produces better results......

Replies

• stephanne82
    stephanne82 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck with your goals here on MFP, you can do this, I have faith in you!

xoxo
  • AlexnEmma2012
    AlexnEmma2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump, looking for motivating friends...
  • JenniferA1030
    JenniferA1030 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! Soo I am new to this. Well actually I've had this username for like 2 years but neverrrr used it! I sort of gave up on myself I guess. But now I am back. On February 18th, 2012 I decided to change my life.. FOR ME! So far I've lost about 30lbs on my own with little/no outside support. However, now I am feeling like I need a little push. I am in one of those plateau stages and need some support. I am not too familiar with this site so please feel free to add me, give me some words of encouragment and/or advice!!!

**Reaching Out**
  • AlexnEmma2012
    AlexnEmma2012 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump