**Reaching Out**

Options
Heyy! Soo I am new to this. Well actually I've had this username for like 3 years but neverrrr used it! I sort of gave up on myself I guess. But now I am back.

On February 18th, 2012 I decided to change my life.. FOR ME! So far I've lost about 30lbs on my own with little/no outside support. However, now I am feeling like I need a little push. I am in one of those plateau stages and need some support. I am not too familiar with this site so please feel free to add me, give me some words of encouragment and/or advice!!!

**Reaching Out**

Replies

• ErinMS04
    ErinMS04 Posts: 9
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! 30 pounds is awesome! It definitely is easier with help and support from people who are going through the same thing. I am new on here too. I wish I would have started on here a long time ago though!

I have always heard to get through plateaus, it helps to change things up. Maybe have a splurge day, some different exercise, something like that.

Good luck...I know you'll make it through the plateau...just think of how much you've lost already! :)
  • JenniferA1030
    JenniferA1030 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks Erin! I am trying to adding some new things to my workout. I have a lot of injuries which limit what I can do (sucks!) and I work toooo much which limits how many times a week I can work out (also sucks!) but hopefully I will get out of this funk soon! Feel free to share any healthy and tasty recipes if you know any!