MonaVie RVL vs. Body by Vi

Options
I've been drinking RVL shakes for about 8 months and LOVE them. I haven't noticed a much change, but I'm also not drinking it 2x a day and taking the supplements that go along with it...and I'm not going to either.

I keep hearing about how Body by Vi is so great and amazing and blah blah blah, but what I want to know is which works better? I love the taste of RVL Chocolate Berry and am quite addicted. I often want to have it all the time because it tastes so good :) How does Body by Vi compare?

Whenever I ask someone who is taking Body by Vi products about it I just get the sales pitch about how I can earn it for free and this and that, but never a good explanation of how you feel on the product, etc.

At taking the shake once a day, which one has the better result??

Replies

• cfredheim2
    cfredheim2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Monavie RVL is an all around better for you meal replacement...More nutrient dense and way less sugar.
    Monavie just released a new enhanced version of RVL with fewer carbs. However I would recommend you take it as a complete system if you are trying to lose weight.

As far as Body by Vi goes I think its easy to lose weight when you aren't eating enough calories! Which is what I think their system is based on.

Hope this helps :)
  • carlyhahn
    carlyhahn Posts: 4
    Options
    This is a common misconception when comparing products.

The Monavie RVL has the following nutritional facts:

Total Calories: 190
    Total Fat: 4 g
    Total Cholesterol: 40 mg
    Total Sodium: 180 mg
    Total Carbohydrates: 29 g
    Total Dietary Fiber: 12 g
    Total Sugars: 7 g
    Total Protein: 18 g

And the Body By Vi has:

Total Calories: 90
    Total Fat: 1 g
    Total Cholesterol: 15 mg
    Total Sodium: 75 mg
    Total Carbohydrates: 7 g
    Total Dietary Fiber: 5 g
    Total Sugars: <1 g
    Total Protein: 12 g

The Body By Vi System is based on COMPLETE NUTRITION. AS with any weight loss or nutritional system reducing sodium and sugar along with reducing calorie intake is the key to success.

I started the Body By Vi Challenge in January and I have lost over 65 pounds and 22 inches, so I can say for a fact that it works.

My energy level is amazing, I used to be a daily coffee and pepsi drinker before I started and now I barely drink either, not by choice but buy being healthier your body does not crave it!!