Shape wear to Reduce Bust Size

Options
Can anyone suggest some good shape wear to reduce bust size? I have a big day coming up and my dress is little too small in the bust but fits great everywhere else. I am going to bust my *kitten* and hope that I can melt an inch or two off, but I realize there is no such thing as spot reduction and want a back up plan just in case I don't lose anything in that area. I've had these ginormous things for as long as I can remember and I am doubtful I will have any loss in that area since there has been no change yet.

Help, please!!!

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    Buy a good minimizer bra. I have large breasts and I have to wear them often. JCPenneys is where I buy mine, but I'm sure all department stores sell them.
  • Jalyst79
    Jalyst79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Enell is the best! You will not move in it! They are expensive, but well worth the money. I use to wear 2 sports bras at a time until someone suggest I use them. I had a breast reduction a few years ago after losing a ton of weight and I still wear my enell bras! You will feel much more confident wearing one!.

( I misread your post) Enell is the best sports bra!

I would suggest getting measured to find the correct bra size first!
  • melisssaarielle
    melisssaarielle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am looking for something that is strapless.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure you can buy minimizer strapless ....why don't you call a couple stores in your area, or look online.
  • melisssaarielle
    Options
    I've been looking, but I wanted suggestions from people who have used them, whats the best, etc...
  • britneybarnard
    britneybarnard Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    there is a strapless one on bare necessities.com
    IDK if its good or not. but you said you had a hard time finding a strapless minimizing bra
    and its on sale for 17 dollars
    http://www.barenecessities.com/lilyette-strapless-underwire-convertible-minimizer-bra-939_product.htm?pf_id=Lilyette939&search=
  • melisssaarielle
    Options
    thank you!