Help a girl out!

Options
samasche1
samasche1 Posts: 64 Member
Okay. Long story short I am searching for HIGHLY motivational, supporting MFP pals who are going to help talk me out of enjoying my boss's DAILY gift of a chocolate frosted cake donut. :ohwell: Along with encouraging me to do better on a daily basis, of course. In exchange, I will do the same for you!

Really, the donut battle isn't so bad--i try to eat breakfast before I even come to work. But some days you just don't have time for it, you know?

So a little about me:

Name: Samantha

Profession: Paralegal. (Meaning I am mostly Sedentary throughout the day)

Ways I like to exercise: TURBOJAM! (Any other TurboJammers out there?!) Running, biking, Zumba (Basically anything outside of a gym enclosure)

My Motivation: Swim Suits. Being Healthy. Being Comfortable. Being HAPPY!

Introduce Yourself and feel free to add me as a friend if you feel you're in the same boat and can help a girl out :smile:

Replies

• LemonJADE
    LemonJADE Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) I'm looking for someone to help motivate me so we can help each other! :)
  • Goldengirl1234
    Options
    add me, I'm sure we can help each other :)
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    me!! you both can add me if you would like.
  • NJTeacher411
    NJTeacher411 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Okay. Long story short I am searching for HIGHLY motivational, supporting MFP pals who are going to help talk me out of enjoying my boss's DAILY gift of a chocolate frosted cake donut. :ohwell: Along with encouraging me to do better on a daily basis, of course. In exchange, I will do the same for you!

Really, the donut battle isn't so bad--i try to eat breakfast before I even come to work. But some days you just don't have time for it, you know?

So a little about me:

Ways I like to exercise: TURBOJAM! (Any other TurboJammers out there?!) Running, biking, Zumba (Basically anything outside of a gym enclosure)

Introduce Yourself and feel free to add me as a friend if you feel you're in the same boat and can help a girl out :smile:
    I saw roaches at the bakery where the donut was made. Just sayin'.
  • CarikeS
    CarikeS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    We can help each other. I'm not strong enough to resist the donut yet, so i can really use some of your willpower!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I can give you some tough love for NO DONUT :)
  • amallia921
    amallia921 Posts: 51
    Options
    Any one can add me!! I'm more then happy to motivate you. But if I tell you to stay away from your donut, help me stay away from chocolate. lol So give me add!! And we can help each other out.
  • cherikasalzmann
    Options
    Hi there...Welcome to MFP! I love Zumba, and anything outside of the gym too! 25 days and I'm down 6lbs! I love to be motivated and to motivate! The more the merrier.... Walk away from the donut....
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    you all can add me help tell me to stay away from the potato chips and dip
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ziggy5621
    ziggy5621 Posts: 44
    Options
    I too work in the legal field....so try sitting on an exercise ball instead of your regular office chair...works your core all day long :-) Feel free to add me...motivation is hard to keep up....but when you have people supporting you ...motivation and hard work is addicting :-)
  • samasche1
    Options
    Yes! So much more helpful to do this together! Thank you!
  • samasche1
    Options
    LMBO!! thank you--although I come from a very small town and know the owners, I will keep this to myself and in the back of my mind whenever that dang donut is set in front of me!!
  • samasche1
    Options
    That donut would be nothing to me without the chocolate. Lets do this!
  • HahnTBeth
    HahnTBeth Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Motivation from others is so helpful! I'm in the same boat and need the motivational help...my weakness is soda :(
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    Me :) I loveee a sweet treat during the day!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im on here 40 hrs a week.. .I dont work at work. LOL

Feel free to add me :)
  • scotter26
    scotter26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can all add me too and help me stay out of the biscuit tin!!
  • samasche1
    Options

So a little about me:

LMBO!! thank you--although I come from a very small town and know the owners, I will keep this to myself and in the back of my mind whenever that dang donut is set in front of me!!
  • samasche1
    Options
    Any one can add me!! I'm more then happy to motivate you. But if I tell you to stay away from your donut, help me stay away from chocolate. lol So give me add!! And we can help each other out.

That donut would be nothing to me without the chocolate. Lets do this!