Turbo Fire Help

Options
I am on day 3 of level 3 of 30DS. So 7 more times and I an D-O-N-E!!!!!!!! I am looking to do Turbo Fire next as I got the DVD's from a yard sale. Can anyone tell me what I need for it? I think it is a 4 way resistance band is that right? Or can I use my dumbells? Anything else I will need to know before I get started?

Replies

• whitemusk28
    Options
    You need a tubing band for a toning exercise session and a resistance band (thigh toner as Chalene puts it) for a yoga kind of session. Other than that, nothing but great energy! You will enjoy it.
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You need resistance bands and toning bands (that go around the ankles) for the resistance days...but you could use weights instead of the bands - they would probably give you more of a work out anyway...and ankle weights instead of the toning bands.

If you want the actual bands that they use in the program, you can buy them on beachbody.com or look at them on there and go to a sporting goods store and buy them.

Good luck
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    For the Fire DVDs you don't need anything. For Tone & Strength videos you will need a resistance band.
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thank you!