Before and During - 30 lbs gone (with pics)

Options
sapphire1166
sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
So I started this journey with MFP late November of 2011. My fiance and I were both overweight and decided to start eating healthier and try to lose some weight for our April wedding. I must say, he has been diligent about working out while my exercise is still nonexistent (that will change soon!) and he's kicked my butt in the weight-dropping department. Either way, I'm proud of the 30 lbs I dropped from November. I did slack a bit the month after the wedding and gained about 5 lbs, but I've been working hard on losing that and more. I know I still have a ways to go, but seeing these pictures makes me feel pretty good!

Before: Approximately 240 lbs

17eagh.jpg

After: 210 lbs:

20fdwyv.jpg

Replies

• iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Gr8 job...and beautiful wedding pics, Congrats!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up
  • sapphire1166
    sapphire1166 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks :-) I know it's not much but sometimes a little positive reinforcement goes a long way!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Um, that is a lot! You look wonderful in your wedding dress!
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    CONGRATS on Both.. many Blessing
  • QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    Options
    Great job, and you are beautiful!
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding and your weight loss. You were a beautiful bride.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    Love the colors! Beautiful bride. Congrats on everything.
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    you can doit! just goes to show the accomplishments that can be achieved even without exercising, but I believe if u slowly start incorporating it into your day you will be even happier!!!
  • jadelyndsey
    jadelyndsey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So I started this journey with MFP late November of 2011. My fiance and I were both overweight and decided to start eating healthier and try to lose some weight for our April wedding. I must say, he has been diligent about working out while my exercise is still nonexistent (that will change soon!) and he's kicked my butt in the weight-dropping department. Either way, I'm proud of the 30 lbs I dropped from November. I did slack a bit the month after the wedding and gained about 5 lbs, but I've been working hard on losing that and more. I know I still have a ways to go, but seeing these pictures makes me feel pretty good!

Before: Approximately 240 lbs

17eagh.jpg

You look AMAZING. Nice job!

After: 210 lbs:

20fdwyv.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!