This is my week!

Options
I am 3 lbs away from being just under 200 lbs...I think this may be my week to do it! Especially since I was good all weekend and didn't take two steps back like I usually do, therefore making myself have to work extra hard to get ahead! I haven't been under 200 in a long time!!! :drinker:

Replies

• Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Yay!! You can do it toots99!!! Congratulations on how far you've come! :flowerforyou:
  • kmcmahon
    Options
    Please tell me how you are doing it. I am struggling to loose weight so bad. I joined a bootcamp once a week, so I am hoping this will help out also. I work out a min of 4 times a week..
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You're really close! I'm right there with you though, I weigh 205 right now. I hope you make it under 200 this week! Hopefully I won't be too far behind..:happy:
  • SlimSasha
    SlimSasha Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!! I was stuck at the 200-205 mark for far tooo long!!! Once I broke it recently i told myself i am never going to look back...i am 193 and on my way down...YOU can do it!!!!! Congrats to you!!
  • weightoffmom
    weightoffmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can do it...

It will feel so good to see that number. :flowerforyou:
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    When is your weigh in? I can't wait to see how you did. What a great goal!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I just got below 200 for the first time in probably 7 or 8 years and it feels great! Keep up the good work and let us know how it goes. Just remember even if you don't hit it this week, it's still right around the corner and you will get there! :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Please tell me how you are doing it. I am struggling to loose weight so bad. I joined a bootcamp once a week, so I am hoping this will help out also. I work out a min of 4 times a week..

I am very strict wth myself! I follow the weight watchers plan, and log everything I eat on here...I started running lately too, following the Couch to 5K running plan. And, though it seems to go against what most people on here say, I stopped eating my exercise calories. I used to do WW and wasn't eating back what I worked off. I was losing weight. I found this place, and started to just count calories instead of following WW, and I'd eat my exercise calories. I stayed the same all summer, didn't lose any weight. I tried to figure out what had changed, what I was doing before, to make me lose weight. I started back on WW, cut out eating my exercise calories, and started running...and weight started coming right back off.

In addition, I weigh every bit of food, and if I don't know what's in it or how many calories it is, I don't eat it. For instance, one night at work (I work in a restaurant), my boss asked me if I wanted to take our chopped tomatoes home. (I take home our sliced tomatoes because they just throw them away at the end of the night! :noway: ) but I said no thanks. She was like "Why not? You take the sliced ones home." I said "I know, but these have oil mixed in them and the others don't." She looked at me like I was crazy. I hesitated, but then told her, "I don't know how much oil is in them and I don't want to eat it if I don't know or haven't made it myself!" :laugh:

You just gotta find what works for you, and stick to it! :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the nice replies...it's gonna be a good week!
  • toots99
    Options
    When is your weigh in? I can't wait to see how you did. What a great goal!

I'm bad, I weigh myself everyday! :laugh: But Friday is the day I actually use as my real weight.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Good luck on getting under! (If you don't though, don't feel bad :tongue: ) I hope to reach the 40 pound loss mark with my next weigh-in.
  • toots99
    Options
    We can do it, Brenda!
  • toots99
    Options
    Two more pounds to go! :drinker: