I love it when restaurants give you options!

Options
drmryder
drmryder Posts: 181 Member
Went to Jimmy Johns for lunch. They have an Unwich option for any of their subs. Had the Totally Tuna Unwich for 449 cals. Awesome!!!

Replies

• lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Went to Jimmy Johns for lunch. They have an Unwich option for any of their subs. Had the Totally Tuna Unwich for 449 cals. Awesome!!!

Yep...I've had the unwich once...it's a great alternative. My only complaint is that they didn't dry the lettuce after they washed it...so it was soggy...moreso than it should have been.
  • drmryder
    drmryder Posts: 181 Member
    Options

Yep...I've had the unwich once...it's a great alternative. My only complaint is that they didn't dry the lettuce after they washed it...so it was soggy...moreso than it should have been.

I must have gotten lucky as mine was crisp. I hate soggy sandwiches!
  • zellagrrl
    zellagrrl Posts: 439
    Options
    Nice! I didn't realize that about them. Claim Jumper will let you sub roasted veggies for potatoes without any questions (which makes their grilled chicken breast meal healthier).

There's a local restaurant that deals with food allergies and requires reservations... so that you can talk to them and discuss exactly what you can and can't eat and ensure that they have all that info ahead of time. Awesome concept!
  • Crystal43s
    Crystal43s Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jimmy Johns. And their unwiches are pretty yummy!