JM's Ripped in 30 -Share Your Results

Options
I just started Ripped In 30 by Jillian Michaels. If anyone completed the 30 days workout, then this is your place to show off your results/recommendations. I want to see if the workout in this DVD is worthy. Thank you :)

Replies

• Patford70
    Patford70 Posts: 12
    Options
    On day 4 but I already feel better and more endurance than the 1st day.
  • Veronica_029
    Options

That's great to know...It seems that 30 days shred is more famous than Ripped in 30 :)
  • jmmoore1324
    jmmoore1324 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30 and I am actuallu starting it tonight haha. I will confess I went to purchase 30 Day Shred and they were sold out so I bought this instead haha.... I will share my thoughts after a couple workouts!
  • chantya
    chantya Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will start this tomorrow looking to see how everyone likes it.
  • flowers218
    Options
    I am on the 3rd week of Ripped in 30. I really love it! I have done p90x several times but wanted a shorter workout so I thought I'd give this a try. I've lost more inches & 5 lbs so far with this dvd. I add some weights on a few of the exercises to make them more difficult. Hope you enjoy it!!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

That's great to know...It seems that 30 days shred is more famous than Ripped in 30 :)

I don't think its that much popular I believe its just because Shred has been out about a year longer than Ripped. I personally prefer Ripped, I am starting week 2 tonight, this is my 2nd time through.
  • samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Options
    I have this DVD but haven't started it yet. I'm anxious to see everyone's results!
  • allisond8
    allisond8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 of 30 DS, and I feel awesome! For such a short workout, it is pretty intense, and my pecs and quads are pretty sore. I actually look forward to doing it each day, though, because I know the results are going to come. I'm definitely going to stick with it!

Edited, because I thought this thread was about the 30 DS. Sorry!
  • lmbonder
    lmbonder Posts: 2
    Options
    I just did day 1 of week 4... LOVE this DVD. I'm at the end of my weight loss (having lost 40 pounds), and this has been awesome for losing some extra inches and getting stronger... I have a ton of her stuff, and this is by far my favorite (I think it's way better than 30-day shred). For the past week, I've also been pairing it with 6 week 6-pack for some extra core work... LOVE JM!!
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Bumping this. I am just finishing Shred but have ordered ripped last night to begin in straight after. xx
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am on day 8 of 30 DS and so far I am loving it ! I can already tell I am getting so much stronger. I plan on starting RI30 once I'm done with this 30 days.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Im just did Day 1 of week 2 today and in the first week I lost 1.5 inches off my waist alone! Cant wait to see more results!
  • KrystyneAderaa
    KrystyneAderaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    day 3 sore but proud of myself will keep yall posted.......
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Only on day 2 so obviously no results yet, but my sore glutes and sides say it's doing somethin'! :wink:
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a good at ripped in 30, I'm recording the first week off fitness tv tomorrow so if I get rid of the migraine over the weekend then I'll try it Sunday and see how I get on! I've done 30ds and am doing JM's fast fix kickboxing at the mo.
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through week 4 of ripped in 30. I loved it, weight loss wasn't my goal but I've really improved my strength and endurance!
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I did 2 rounds of the shred and am now about to start week 3 of ripped in 30.
    I'm LOVING Jillians workouts and seeing such quick results!
    Slightly afraid of level 3 - how did anyone else get on?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!