My First Piccies! - Opinions Appreciated :)

Options
13»

Replies

• blittle2
    blittle2 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey guys....

OK so I'm really nervous posting these, but this is my recent progress. I've lost around 40lbs from my heaviest, and I wanna lose another 10lbs ish to sort my flabby belly out!

I really want to feel good in a bikini and even todays pic in a bikini doesn't make me feel great :( please let me know what you think...even if its negative!

Thanks guys :) x

comparison.png

WOW you looked fine from the beginning, you just made yourself look even better

^^^^^ This
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, wear that bikini proudly :)
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look great; be proud of your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great Job , You looked good before you even started, wished i looked that good LOL.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I agree with lots of others! You looked great before, but I know that's not what you want to hear!! so well done, you are smoking hot! :smokin:
  • Iron_Biker
    Iron_Biker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Yoy look fantastic!
  • patandy32
    patandy32 Posts: 33
    Options
    WOW! U look great in both pics for real!!
  • jennstevens21
    jennstevens21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Tummy looks slightly better in the second pic but i agree you look amazing in both!
  • initforlife_clc
    Options
    You look fabulous! You looked great in your before picture as well....nothing ever to be embarrassed about, wonderful job!! Hard work pays off :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with your before body! Well done!! You look great!

^this!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! (I must say you looked very good at 149, too!) If I looked that good in a bikini, I'd wear one all the time! Get thee to a beach, girl!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • laurels12
    laurels12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm looking really hard at your pictures and I still can't see any flabby bits!! You might have to draw us a map!! Seriously, you look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I really don't think you have any more weight to lose. You look fabulous. Maybe start lifting if you want to get stronger and tighten. But honestly your stomach is fantastic, and I would love to have your body. We see something here that you don't, you really need to see what you look like now. You have a beautiful body.
  • mzdavis2706
    Options
    You Look Awesome!!
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Nice toned tummy :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!