1 Pound Chocolate

Options
l just ate 800 calories worth of Chocolate:sad:
I feel so bad:mad: why did I eat it:explode:

How do l get over that:sad: :sad: :sad: ??????

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    l just ate 800 calories worth of Chocolate:sad:
    I feel so bad:mad: why did I eat it:explode:

How do l get over that:sad: :sad: :sad: ??????

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    forget it, it's done and move on. Every moment is a new beginning. mmm I bet it tasted great though. Try finding those individual choc bars and freeze them. Take one out when you have a craving, wait for it to thaw (craving may pass by then). For right this moment, put on your shoes and go for a walk/run...
    Don't deny your cravings just try to minimize them.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    we all do it on occasion, i do it a lot, but am trying not to anymore!

tomorrow is another day, just try to be a little bit extra good tomorrow, a workout or walk,

step away from the food, and try not to eat any more :flowerforyou:

i know how hard that is, do something that keeps you busy and occupied :wink:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    you've already gotten over with it.
    what's done is done.
    Now go make a salad when you are hungry tonight and forget that you've even had that chocolate.
    In fact, what chocolate? You've been doing great today.
    Go exercise and feel better and make tomorrow even better.
  • debbz40
    debbz40 Posts: 12
    Options
    forget it, it's done and move on. Every moment is a new beginning. mmm I bet it tasted great though. Try finding those individual choc bars and freeze them. Take one out when you have a craving, wait for it to thaw (craving may pass by then). For right this moment, put on your shoes and go for a walk/run...
    Don't deny your cravings just try to minimize them.

I totally agree! If you deny yourself, you'll tend to overindulge more. Great advice!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    lol dulceluva! that was priceless...."infact, what chocolate?" I love it and sooo true....

its so true though those little slip ups are just that....the body sort of forgets too....but if you keep going for days...oh it remembers and it remembers really fast too sigh!

don't sweat it or DO sweat it ...off you'll feel better!
    hugs! and have to ask....was it good????? I could really go for some good chocolate right now! lol...sorry! last thing you wanna think about huh!
    :flowerforyou:
    Ali
  • strongmom
    strongmom Posts: 72
    Options
    I just ate chocolate too..and its all ok!! Seriously, we have to live a little..and we can move on and not over indulge tomorrow :smile:
    be happy!
  • leblancb
    leblancb Posts: 47
    Options
    try and buy the 100 calorie snacks, I think they have choc thin bars as well, Eat slow and enjoy.

remember is Quality not Quantity.

Good luck!!
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I like to keep fudgsicles in my freezer for when I get a chocolate craving. Only 40 calories.:smile:
  • jhg915
    jhg915 Posts: 1
    Options
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN SISTER !!!!! mmmmmm yummy though:laugh: :bigsmile: I would like to do that too but after the theatre popcorn on Saturday night.......... I think that I will pass........ ( I would have rather had the chocolate frankly)
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    your post is to funny. Don't worry. Just pick yourself up and start all over again. lol
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I like to keep fudgsicles in my freezer for when I get a chocolate craving. Only 40 calories.:smile:

absolutely. I love these things. It was my life saver on weight watchers. Such a great chocolate impact and hardly any calories.
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    lol dulceluva! that was priceless...."infact, what chocolate?" I love it and sooo true....

its so true though those little slip ups are just that....the body sort of forgets too....but if you keep going for days...oh it remembers and it remembers really fast too sigh!

don't sweat it or DO sweat it ...off you'll feel better!
    hugs! and have to ask....was it good????? I could really go for some good chocolate right now! lol...sorry! last thing you wanna think about huh!
    :flowerforyou:
    Ali

It was really good but still feel really bad about it:sick:
    I will however have a salad for dinner and exercise for 60 min burn this Chocolate OFFFF!!!!!
    and move on!

Great advice everyone thanks for cheering me up!
    Your the best MFPals:drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Mary:happy: