To eat calories gained through exercise or not

Options
I know other time I've been on here I've seen this posted before. But I currently burning 450 calories 3 times a weeks in gym sometimes I eat some of them and other days I don't. But while I am feeling firmer and have lost inches I have only lost a couple of lbs should I eat more, currently trying to lose 2lb a week and eating 1200 cals

Replies

• marci423
    marci423 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I started losing after I stopped eating my exercise calories back...........to each their own though :o) everyone is different in the way their body reacts to food and exercise.....
  • lforner46
    lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    According to the eat to lose people, you are not eating enough calories if you are working out that hard. I would up the calories on your workout days and drop them on the non-workout days.
  • sensualmess
    sensualmess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    don't look at the scale so much!! I've also lost inches in my body but the scale didn't move... but this is good... :)))
    Some people are suggesting that you should only use measuring tape to check your progress, as there are so many factors that can affect your weight at the time you are measuring yourself on the scale..