Dipped Marshmallows! [pics]

Options
McKayMachina
McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
These are ultra-cheap and relatively low-cal as desserts go.

Gotta love a one-bite dessert, composed mostly of air, covered in your favorite toppings, eh? :drinker:

EDIT: Sorry those pictures were huge...here ya go...just go there:

>>> http://imgur.com/a/ouwha#0 <<<

Chocolate-peanut butter and jelly, Bailey's Irish Cream Big Kid Peeps and S'MORES made with a graham cracker coated hand-rolled dark chocolate truffle, sandwiched between two 'shmallow halves, toasted under the broiler for 60 seconds.

Now make your own. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I was shocked when I recently realized that a marshmallow is only 25 cals.
  • RhythmGypsi
    RhythmGypsi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    JEEZ, McKay! :D These look fantastic! If I had an artist's hand, I'd attempt to make these, but regardless they look amazing! <3
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    Thx, Gypsi! I'm willing to bet you could make some really cool looking ones. :)
  • VeggieFace
    VeggieFace Posts: 56
    Options
    Mmmm these look so good! I will have to make them :) thanks for the recipe McKay!
  • McKayMachina
    Options
    You are welcome!

They were a big hit! :D
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I was shocked when I recently realized that a marshmallow is only 25 cals.

It's also all air and won't fill you up.

They look cute though! Whats the pink on the bottom?

egGlg.jpg
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    They look fabulous, well done!
    The only problem I have is that I'm the only one who eats dessert in my house and I dont have a lot of willpower to eat just one or two. I'd better save this idea for when I have company :smile: