New Challange - 15 pounds by New Years Day

Options
I need a group to chat with and compare notes on diet and excercise. I started MFP last month and I keep going up and down with the same 4 pounds. I stopped smoking 183 days ago and chatting on line with others really helped me a lot with that. Now I need to loose all of the weight that I have gained since stopping smoking and thought that maybe chatting on here with others that are trying to achieve the same goal of wieght lose might help.

CW 148
GW 125
Working on just 15 pounds for now and then I will see where that leads me when I get there.

Replies

• Topxgun
    Topxgun Posts: 38
    Options
    I had lost like, 20 pounds, and then went away for three weeks and ate like crap, and now I'm back where I started. :( I'll do this with you.
  • butterfly09
    butterfly09 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    We can weigh in on Monday's and compare notes on what is working and not working.
  • marissa4354
    Options
    I will join you too. I slipped up 2 weeks ago and ate whatever for 2 weeks, and now I can't get back into eatting healthy. :explode: The darn milky way bars I brought for trick or treaters are the devil! And once I start having a sweet tooth, everything else goes in my mouth.. cupcakes, cookies, etc.
    I need to clean my body out again so that I will stop craving these sweets and start fresh! :drinker:
    I'm going to try not to eat sweets for a week. HELP ME! :flowerforyou:
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! I have been on MFP for over a year now... lost 20lbs last year. I'm coming off of a 6-month plateau and i'm ready to get these last 16lbs off!

CW 156
    GW 140
  • butterfly09
    butterfly09 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    We can do this!!! My goal is to drink more water and have small snacks between meals this week. So far I have not done too well but we will see how the rest of the week goes.