I resisted the donut!

Options
I was not happy about it but I did it!

One of my coworkers brought in donuts this morning and I managed to say no and eat my oatmeal instead. Then during lunch they were in the lunch area and I almost caved but I put the newspaper over them so I wouldn't have to look at them. I leave work in 30 minutes, I've gone all day I know I go another half hour!!!

yay for tiny successes!:heart:

Replies

• amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I caved last week when all my co-workers decided to buy Chinese food. :grumble:
  • klybarger
    klybarger Posts: 214
    Options
    That's a great step in our crazy psychological battle with food! You didn't let the donut win - that's awesome!

Congrats and wishing you much success in the future!
  • TheAlmightyAmy
    Options
    Alas, I could not resist the donut...

My co-workers and I have a bet going to see who can lose the most weight by Nov. 20 by body percentage--winner gets $300. The skinny people keep trying to sabotage and bring in donuts, cherry cheesecakes, cupcakes, and Paula Dean german chocolate cake. I finally caved and grabbed one. It was sooo tasty, but I felt sooo bad afterward especially when I remembered I was supposed to be going out that night with some friends to a Mexican restaurant.
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! I resisted a donut yesterday at work to.Its just will power!Let them eat the donut and take in all that fat and cal.You will be the winner because you said NO!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • klybarger
    klybarger Posts: 214
    Options
    "Alas, I could not resist the donut...

My co-workers and I have a bet going to see who can lose the most weight by Nov. 20 by body percentage--winner gets $300. The skinny people keep trying to sabotage and bring in donuts, cherry cheesecakes, cupcakes, and Paula Dean german chocolate cake. I finally caved and grabbed one. It was sooo tasty, but I felt sooo bad afterward especially when I remembered I was supposed to be going out that night with some friends to a Mexican restaurant. "

That sabotaging is just about the meanest thing I've ever heard - good luck in the contest!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!