Calling all Insanity Buddies!

Options
Just recently started Insanity 60 day callenge.. and I'm sure there are plenty of other people doing it too, I'm on week 2 and was wondering if anyone else is doing it, would like to have a few friends to keep in touch with while completing the challenge!

Doesn't matter what day you're on but it would be good to keep up the motivation!

Plus give tips and results if anyone is almost close to being done! Anyway feel free to post about your insanity experience or add me !! :)

Replies

• FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of month two and i am loving it!

Insanity peeps feel free to add me
  • SabKab16
    SabKab16 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am doing Insanity as well! I tried a month ago, and i stopped after two weeks... I started back up again just a couple of days ago =)
  • amoeni1
    amoeni1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 also.. did day 3 of week 2 today. Feel free to add me.

For those of you doing insanity, how are you upping your calories/protein and keeping your carbs down. I barely can get in 1600 calories (I'm so full and I came from weight watchers before this so I'm use to not eating a lot). My carbs seems to go over most days and protein way under most days. I am trying everything to up my protein- shakes, bars, shakeology, new foods.. and still havn't ever hit goal? How are you getting in your calories and proteins, is it hard for anyone else?
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 of week 4 this morning!! I love it!
  • nataliecarter2
    nataliecarter2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just got it in the mail... so my husband and I are going to start on Monday. I am super excited. Does anyone know how many calories you can burn doing it?
  • Deegs3
    Deegs3 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm a week in and I'm in love with it - anyone feel free to add me :)
  • harpgohard
    harpgohard Posts: 65
    Options
    I just started mine! On day 3 whoop whoop.

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • jmm27
    jmm27 Posts: 34
    Options
    I just started on round 2 of Insanity. Feel free to add me. I could use the support and love encouraging others :)
  • amoeni1
    amoeni1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just recently purchased a HRM because the calories you burn depends on the video and how hard you are working. I wanted the HRM to motivate myself to push as hard as possible, I can't wait to receive it!

Also- Anyone else having trouble with the nutrition portion of insanity?
  • jmm27
    jmm27 Posts: 34
    Options
    I just recently purchased a HRM because the calories you burn depends on the video and how hard you are working. I wanted the HRM to motivate myself to push as hard as possible, I can't wait to receive it!

Also- Anyone else having trouble with the nutrition portion of insanity?

Feel free to message me and I can tell you what Ive learned about the nutrition guide :)
  • Deegs3
    Deegs3 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just ordered a HRM yesterday- after a week I just was really curious about exactly how many calories I was burning. I can't wait to get mine either!

And I'm getting no where close to the nutrition part of it. With 3 kids running around I barely have the time to do the workouts- cooking myself 5 meals during the day isn't happening for me! If anyone has tips I'd love to hear them!
  • hsaab
    hsaab Posts: 36
    Options
    To be honest I haven't really looked into the nutrition guide... I'm all about the work out haha

I try to get in my protiens n stay on my calorie count, get all sugars from natural sources and eat whole wheat instead of white.

I definately can't keep it up cuz our cuisine (lebanese) is too complicated to be part of it.. and too tasty for me to give up lol. Should I try to follow it?
  • vicchm
    vicchm Posts: 1
    Options
    Did Insanity for a few weeks but got bored. Love Turbo Jam and the dancing!!! I mix that with Chalean Extreme which has me lifting weights. Both are from Beachbody. I've fallen in love with lifting heavy weights! Still do Insanity from time to time for a change.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Im on my 3rd day of Insanity, love it!! P90X prepared me for the crazy!!

I calorie cycle so I cannot imagine eating 1945 everyday!! I'm kinda trying to eat around 1700 or so but so far I've only gotten up to 1530.

I did buy a HRM for it, I'm so glad I did, totally worth it!!

Friends welcome!! Lets keep each other motivated!!
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 also.. did day 3 of week 2 today. Feel free to add me.

For those of you doing insanity, how are you upping your calories/protein and keeping your carbs down. I barely can get in 1600 calories (I'm so full and I came from weight watchers before this so I'm use to not eating a lot). My carbs seems to go over most days and protein way under most days. I am trying everything to up my protein- shakes, bars, shakeology, new foods.. and still havn't ever hit goal? How are you getting in your calories and proteins, is it hard for anyone else?

I use Almond Milk in a protein shake, peanut butter (any nut butter), cottage cheese, Almonds, Avocado............
  • spaul07
    spaul07 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am on Week 1 Day 5 :) It is kicking my butt, but I am so motivated to keep going! Thanks for starting this thread :) Dig deeper!
  • mina4380
    mina4380 Posts: 17
    Options
    Im on week 3 day 3, about to work out in a few. Im doing the workouts and managing. Just not seeing me get better or better results. Plus the diet is hard. Im maintaining about a 2000 a day caloric intake, but am working on staying at 1500. I need motivation too. Its hard, but im gonna keep trying each day.
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    hi! i have started insanity 2 times before today and made it a few weeks then missed a day got discouraged and quit. i started it today for my 3rd time, and i really really want to finish it this time. i just need all the motivation i can get lol! anyone can add me too!