Calorie King book?

Options
I've been hearing about the Calorie King book while reading some posts on here. Sounds like a good idea. Do they sell this book in any stores? Or is it only available on their website?

285139.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Hey lady!

I've got one that I bought last year - I think it was like $14 at Walmart. You can go to calorieking.com for the same info :smile: I actually just got another one - for participating in blue points with BCBSNC they sent me a free one! :smile: I love the book - its such a great helper!
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    You can access calorie king on the internet until you buy the book. :smile: :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • happylittlebird
    Options
    I buy the new CK book every year. It is the best. You can get it in bookstores but it sells out quickly. Can order on Amazon or anywhere online, and yes can also access CK free to look up items, but the book is nice to have. Has a lot of info in a small book.
  • piffy123
    Options
    The book does sell at WalMart - but it is only $8.99, not $14.00

You can also buy it at some Walgreens, Target, all major bookstores and on calorieking.com
  • piffy123
    Options
    its only $8.99 at walmarts, target and bookstores
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I also have a few of them and I get a new one each year because they add new stuff every year!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    The book does sell at WalMart - but it is only $8.99, not $14.00

You can also buy it at some Walgreens, Target, all major bookstores and on calorieking.com

I got mine a while back - maybe that's why it was higher.
  • toolow
    toolow Posts: 6
    Options
    I actually just picked one up last weekend at Barnes and Noble. Shocking to see how many calories are in all of those foods I used to eat, compared to the foods I'm eating now! The book is nice and small and will fit in your purse so if you actually step foot in one of the restaurants, you can have it on hand to talk yourself out of what you want to order, and make a better choice.