New to the board

Hello I am new to the board, I have played with the myfitness app for a little while now but now I am trying my best to take things more seriously. It is a challenge for me to logg every day my calorie intake and to excercise. I am 50 yrs old and have 2 children a 31 yr. old and a 21 yr. old I have 4 grandchildren. It is very important for me to be around to continue to enjoy my family and enjoy the rest of my days. My immediate family mother, father, sister and brother are now deceased so my mortality is lately always on my mind. I would love to gain friendships on mypal. I believe that success comes in numbers. I love to motivate others when I can and would love some motivation myself :-) my username is jgray08 please join me in my journey and allow me to join you in yours. :smile:

Replies

• Linsjack
    Linsjack Posts: 7
    Hello i I would love to join you in your successful journey and hope you will join me in mine. I am married and have a 4 year old child who is very active. Just recently we have had a run of family illnesses which has given me a wake up call to sort myself out and lose this weight. I want to be a healthy and happy yummy mummy. I want to be the mum that gets in the swimming pool and plays with my child, not the one who sits on the side and wishes I was in the pool I also want my confidence back I don't know where it has gone but I haven't been able to find it for about 7 years. Please friend me :)
  • jgray08
    jgray08 Posts: 11
    I totaly understand. Change is good but it can also be challenging. I think that you are on your way as well as myself. Nothing good is easy but we can do it. We deserve it for ourselves as well as for our families.

How long have you been using mypal. Can you put a picture up? I have always had a hard time with social sites befriending ppl with no pic but I will def send you an invite.

Thanks for your post.
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Hello and welcome!!! Feel free to add me :)